- Specifications: 20 5/8"W x 19 3/4"H
- All racks are made of 100% Premium Pine furniture grade panels using pocket-hole construction. and will accomodate standard 19" studio gear.
- Avaialble in depths of 12", 14", 16" and 17.25".
- Click here to view our 44 attractive Minwax brand wood stains.
- Rack rails are heavy-duty, full-hole, angled steel tapped to 10/32 UNF. Black powder-coat finish. Intalled on every rack.
- Finish is Minwax brand stain with an enamel topcoat.
- All racks include 4 rubber feet....Casters and handles are additional.
- Optional swivel casters for 4, 6, and 8-space racks are 1 1/4" flush-mounted casters.
- Optional swivel casters for 10-space racks and larger are 2 1/2" removable push-in socket-type casters.
- All racks ship fully assembled.
- All shipping costs include Ground shipping, insurance, and packaging/handling fees to ensure that your rack arrives safely to it's destination.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don't have any thing bad to say about my purchase item or experience. My racks look amazing and there are at a great price. You can't go wrong. I will be purchasing more soon.
I was attracted to some of the more luxury-finish rack providers out there, but the prices are outrageous. Found this site and ordered a 10U. It's perfect. Good craftsmanship, quick delivery, beautiful finish. Good options and AFFORDABLE. Just what I needed. I'll be back.
I bought 2 of these racks in 2008 and have continued using Nice Racks as my studio has grown. I now have 21 racks, and they continue to look great. They have been moved multiple times to accommodate my different studio layouts and moves, and the racks have held up very well. Clients often comment on them very positively. I built several oak dollies on casters which hold the rack stacks at a slight angle to facilitate visibility and heat dissipation.
Very satisfied with this piece. Well built and beautiful. Carefully packaged and shipped. Happy i supported this company. Will buy again.